Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2006

meme thursday

Google your name with ‘needs’ and post the top 10 results.

I saw this meme on blogs a looong time ago, did it at the time but never posted. So on this day when I’m feeling decidedly idea-deficient, here it is, an even dozen of what google thinks I need. (Hope it’s not too stale - I did keep it in the fridge.)

Violet needs some help

Violet needs water again

Violet needs to make as much money as possible. (Yeah, rub it in - esp. when I'm blogging!)

Violet needs shade or light-speckled sunshine

Violet needs to be transplanted

Violet needs continuous care

Violet needs water again

Violet needs to go to a home that has had Rottweilers previously.

Violet needs someone to help take care of her husband

Violet needs something to change for her

Violet needs more friends.

Violet needs to be a cleaning machine. (Oh, stop reminding me!!)

*******************

Want memes for every day of the week and then some? Check this list

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...