Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

new kid on the block



Faithwriters for kids has just come online.

This ‘child’ of Faithwriters.com is a website especially designed for Christian kids to post their writings. Children can submit writing (by age) in a variety of categories:
- My Stories
- My Poems
- My Jokes and Riddles
- About Me
- About My Pets
- About Life
- About God

or they can write and submit on a weekly topic. (I believe the weekly topic is on the "Submit Weekly Topic" page, which is available only after registering and logging in.)

An added carrot is that the webmaster will choose one article, poem or story a week to publish on the Home page.

Because this is a new venture there will no doubt be a few creases to iron out - for example, making a way for parents/adults to register so they can comment. But otherwise the site appears to be fully functional.

So if your kids love to write - why don’t you challenge them to begin publishing there!

(I feel especially solicitous about this site because I wrote most of the online content – though I’m not the webmaster.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...