Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

today we are two!

Yep, it's the second blogaversary here at promptings

Here's a bit of trivia about the last two years.

- My first post, October 19, 2004, was about a book.

- My first earned link was to the article “Gay nuptials - what would Jesus do?”

- Some popular searches that have brought people here are raspberry squares, Sunday Adelaja, communion thoughts, and veggie cars.

- Blogging became even more fun when I got my digital camera.

- This is my 724th post (which averages out to 1.008 posts per day) on a hash of subjects from spiritual reflections, to memes, to book reviews, to photos, to lists, to recipes, to family happenings to – you name it...

- And I’ll probably continue posting the same variety in the future – because that’s what keeps blogging fun for me.

- So a BIG THANKS! to everyone who has come by to read in the last 730 days!

- Shoot, I forgot to make a cake. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to celebrate with a potato bun!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...