Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

5th blogiversary



Today is my fifth Blogiversary - and I still don't know what I'm doing!

Thanks to all who come by this eclectic place which breaks most of the blogging rules by having no theme, no pertinent advice to do useful stuff like help you make money, clean your house, bake up a storm, do a craft, write a better book, or sell the book you've written. It's just my very ordinary life.

I sincerely thank all readers who have shared this blogging journey with me by coming by regularly or once in a while! (And an even bigger thanks if you've left a comment - we do comments!)☺

6 comments:

Sherry said...

You're welcome. I rather enjoy the eclectic approach to blogging.

Happy Blogiversary!

Rebecca Stark said...

Happy 5th!

I think I've been reading for almost all of those 5 years.

Violet N. said...

Thanks so much, Sherry and Rebecca. Both of you have such excellent blogs, I feel honored that you come my way! You're best! How do I know - cos I read you too.

Anonymous said...

Cheers! -E.

Violet N. said...

Thanks, E. ♥

Pilgrim said...

Happy blogiversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...