After the deep freeze of Saskatchewan, I found much to appreciate this week in the ever-dripping climate of southwest B.C. There was also much to like at our church's ladies retreat (one hundred and fifty-some of us gathered at the Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa for pampering, mountains of food, worship, and spiritual inspiration via Cheryl Koop).
And now it's back to a week of real life. Some of the blessings of the week just past:
293. The warm, damp climate of home.
294. Facebook for family togetherness.
295. The tranquility of my home.
296. An incredibly good bowl of broccoli soup.
297. Retreating with the church ladies in a jewel of a setting.
298. A hotel room overlooking the lake.
299. Friends who save you spots.
301. More green.
302. Still more green.
303. Communion with "sisters."
304. The internet - making international errands easy to run.
**************If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.