The past week has flown by with out-of-town company. (What a good excuse to give my office a break!) Our guests were just one of last week's gifts, which also included:
340. A fun birthday celebration (a DQ ice-cream cake doubled the sweetness)!
341. Morning walks in cold, brisk air.
342. A visit with some very dear elders.
343. Seeing our missionary family off to Uganda.
|My brother with his soon-to-depart grandkids, at the Vancouver International Airport.|
|Last supper with niece, hubby and kids. They have probably arrived home in Uganda by now.|
|Two cuties posing with an R.C.M.P. mascot at the airport|
344. More free Kindle books (Friend Nora St. Laurent for the up-to-date skinny on those)
345. Shaw on Demand (the armchair way to rent movies). We watched The Social Network Saturday night. With a glimpse into all that behind-the-scenes history, Facebook will never feel quite the same to me.
346. The Bible — in English.
347. Three new books to read and review.
348. A whole week of curling to look forward to (the Brier!).
349. A couple of interesting projects with due dates creeping closer. My office will see lots of me this week.
If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.