I've been away — did you miss me? We flew to Saskatchewan over the Canada Day long weekend to attend my high school reunion, returning on Tuesday (5th) to lots of catch-up and house guests. It's been a busy start to the summer. Here are some of the gifts I've counted in the last two weeks.
564. A safe trip to and from Saskatchewan.
569. A house to "sit" while away from home (thanks so much Gilbert & Anne!).
571. Finding myself beside a cousin in church last Sunday — leading to lunch and a great catch-up visit.
574. Rhubarb and strawberry pie with ice-cream.
577. Living in a place where there are relatively few mosquitoes.
578. The Bible — such a storehouse of Other Food (with something new to share every morning).
If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.