This has been a good week in many ways. Here are some of those ways.
934. A wonderful talk at our women's group (last Women By Design of the season).
935. Lunch with a friend.
937. Hubby's veggie chili.
938. Light coming through blossoms.
939. Shopping at Mark's.
943. So enjoying this book by Luci Swindoll. Sage advice from an (almost) octogenarian. E.g.: "I believe making lists is one of the most important secrets to a happy life" (Kindle Location 1242). I couldn't agree more!
944. Talking about lists, I was thrilled to make The Word Guild's 2012 Writing Awards shortlist (twice).
946. Condiments: ketchup, dressing, mustard, horseradish, vinegar... I love condiments!
947. Registered for this conference at the end of May. Excited!
949. Ended our walk yesterday by trying out Pho Vietnamese Restaurant in Langley. This is #69 on the menu. Beautiful and tasty!