I am honored to have received a “Thinking Blogger Award” from Julana (thus the graphic, above, in the right sidebar under "links.") Thank you, J!
Now I have the privilege of awarding five more bloggers with this same award. I choose
Iris Godfrey at Manna Word. Her postings, though infrequent, are always uplifting and worth reading!
LC at Practical Faith because she thinks deep and hard about what God teaches her from the Bible each day. (She is also the lady who web masters what is probably the most helpful site on the web for Christian writers: Inscribe.)
Joyce at Quiet Life - who often posts thoughtful quotes (and beautiful pictures of her outdoor adventures).
Peaceful Lady who writes Seasons, and whose thoughts turn often to Jesus.
Donna, who writes A Spell for Refreshment of Spirit. In “A Spell” Donna, a prize-winning author of fantasy and spec fiction herself, examines the books and characters of other writers for spiritual refreshment.
To award winners:
- Install the graphic somewhere on your own blog.
- Now if you like you may pass the Thinking Blogger Award on to five more bloggers.
I see from Donna that there is actually an official Thinking Blogger Award site. From the official site then . . .
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
4 hours ago