Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

sunday quote


Wait Patiently Wait

Wait patiently wait
God never is late;
Thy budding plans are in Thy Father's holding,
And only wait His grand divine unfolding.
Then wait, wait,
Patiently wait.

Trust, hopefully trust,
That God will adjust
Thy tangled life; and from its dark concealings,
Will bring His will, in all its bright revealings.
Then trust, trust,
Hopefully trust.

Rest, peacefully rest
On thy Saviour's breast;
Breathe in His ear thy sacred high ambition,
And He will bring it forth in best fruition.
Then rest, rest,
Peacefully rest!

- Mercy A. Gladwin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. It speaks loudly to me. Especially when I consider some bewildering news I heard yesterday. ~Irene

Violet N. said...

Thanks for telling me that, Irene. I had a very strong sense that I should put this up...maybe it was just for you:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...