How quickly the week flies by. It's Monday again and time for a review of the past week's gifts.
66. A special Thursday-night dinner with hubby at the Bedford House Restaurant in Fort Langley. We topped off the evening with a walk.
67. Cool end-of-summer weather made a perfect day at the fair on Saturday.
68. We were joined by little people. You see the fair from a whole new angle when you're pushing a stroller.
- The first item on the agenda was to find the "animal experience" (the new name for petting zoo).
- We got great seats for the logger show. But "seat" took on a whole new meaning when one of our party (daughter Sonia) got picked to be part of the show. For being such a game participant (plus winning the round with her professional logger partner) she got to take home the little wooden chair that he had carved with his chain saw in the first act.
- We caught a glimpse of the next Olympic bobsled team.
- We ate the great PNE food.
- And as you can see, the Superdogs were a great hit with these two.
69. We now get to play grandma and grandpa for the whole week!
70. Playdough (I'm planning to make some later tonight. I know it's going to save the day when mommy goes out tomorrow to get new glasses and I get to babysit the two-year-old.
71. Am loving my laptop more all the time and getting to know it really well, especially since my office has now become the nursery.
f you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.