|Mill Lake, Abbotsford, BC|
(79) I redid the website for my poetry group. It worked out, even to the custom domain mapping stuff. Whew!
(80) Ever had contact dermatitis? That's apparently what caused the extreme itchiness of my eyelids and the skin just below my eyebrows early in the week. Not nice! It's better now. I'm so thankful for the absence of itchiness.
(81) Every person who is willing to help with our church's Alpha setup and cleanup.
(82) An editor who, with contributor's copies, wrote in a note: "I very much enjoy your work. So please keep writing!"
(83) Spinach salad with balsamic dressing.
(84) Hubby, who is around (talked to my girlfriend whose spouse is away for weeks on end... it's hard). (85) Furthermore, he wants us to sign up for ballroom dancing lessons — how sweetly romantic.
(86) Had a fun lunch with old friends on Saturday followed by (87) a beautiful walk around Mill Lake.
|Walking on water?|