164. Snow — the first one is so beautiful.
165. Our cozy house.
166. A cute little Christmas tree I found and bought — pre-lit (on sale too!).
167. A Christmas wreath for the front door — too many to choose from at Michael's and all beautiful.
168. Cold crisp walks — not only the walks but how good I feel when I get back into the warm (like going for a cold morning swim).
169. Free stuff (I'm reading Gina Holmes' Crossing Oceans courtesy a free Amazon Kindle download, on my free Kindle app for ipod touch).
170. The birds that live in the pine tree in the back garden (chickadees, sparrows, finches). Watching them dart about, here, there, never still for 2 minutes... they make me happy.
172. Winter's contrasts.
173. Visits from the boy... making him sandwiches (I'll never tire of being a mom).
**************If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.