Gray has been the colour of March so far. (It is Spring Break, after all. I do recall much rainy weather during Spring Break when my kiddoes were young). Nevertheless, life has many gifts that are offset beautifully against a background of gray.
358. It's tax time and time to shred old records. I love my Aurora paper shredder. What a vicious little machine.
359. Crocuses make an appearance.
360. Pieris too.
361. Flannel sheets for cold spring nights.
362. A fun project on Flickr.
363. Our very own adult tea party. That’s how I think of the poetry afternoons I spend with wordsmithing buddies.
364. A Sunday walk at the beach.
365. Followed by a Greek lunch at Cosmos.
366. Followed by a Sunday afternoon visit with son.
If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.