It got as high as 15 C last week! (which is 59-ish for you Fahrenheiters). That's more like it! It appears that Spring is getting the message.
Other gifts from the week that was:
368. There's a pink blush on the trees that greet us as we enter our townhouse complex...
369. ...and daffodils...
370. ...and these nameless flowers on our walk.
371. I had a fun evening with poetry friends. (How do you like our website? I'm the techie who set it all up!)
372. A fellow-writer gave me a tip and a sample.
373. Geese honking from the roof of the spring-break-deserted school, as if to say, "In case you didn't know, we're in charge here this week."
374. New online friends met through Twitter, blog memes and Mr. Linkies.
375. Some excellent curling courtesy Canada' s entry into the Women's World Cup. Amber Holland & Co. - we love you! Congratulations for bringing home the SILVER!!
376. An inspiring book about a neurosurgeon who prays for his patients. (Gray Matter by David Levy and Joel Kilpatrick was a free Kindle download a few weeks ago. Wonderful read!)
377. A lovely Sunday walk where my camera kept tugging to all the moss.
If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.