April is here, and no matter how cold the breezes, nature appears to have got the memo — for color is bursting out all over!
379. A just-in-time tip from daughter about buying a replacement external hard-drive from Costco (the case of the contingency needing a contingency). I got a 1 TB drive for less than I paid for a 500 GB one for hubby just a few months ago somewhere else.
380. Fragrant blossoms
381. A last lunch with our baby the day before he wings off to Spain and Europe.
383. Word that all is well from a very happy European traveler since he arrived (despite the fact that his luggage was lost for a while).
384. GrooveShark radio. Could be a nice addition to the ambience of home.
385. My talk at our church's women's encounter weekend went well. (Whew! - I'm no polished public speaker. Glad that's done!)
387. A church signboard message on our drive into Vancouver yesterday: "Be like a stamp. Stick to one thing till you get there." (This is a little nudge to me about something that I know I'm supposed to finish.)
389. The weekend topped off by dinner at the Granville Island Hotel Restaurant with hubby's long-lost cousin. Very special!
390. Pots of orchids - part of the Granville Island Hotel decor
If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.