I must be sounding awfully redundant as I recite the past seven days' worth of spring's slow creep and the odd social and family event, I thought, as I again contemplated posting this week's gratitude list. And so a few days ago I went back into the archives and read a half dozen or so weeks of 1000 gifts posts. Surprise! instead of feeling bored, I felt blessed! I hope they strike you the same.
My little review made me realize that this is becoming a log of photos and memories I would not have the discipline to list and blog each week if I weren't for this 1000 gifts challenge — so thank you, Ann. And I carry on!
461. A yellow bird visited the pine tree in our backyard for about 5 seconds. I was sure he'd be easy to identify, but not so much. Come back yellow bird!
463. A gorgeous heart pendant necklace from hubby (for my recent birthday).
464. A coffee evening with friends we met way back in singles in Saskatoon. Love getting together with old friends.
465. Pastels. These rhodos start with tinted blossoms that open to the palest shades of off-white. I think they're actually prettier when they are partly closed.
466. The Buddy Greene special on the Gaither Hour (talk about a man who oozes music!).
If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.