"It is never too late—in fiction or in life—to revise." Nancy Thayer
Our flooded room has been revised. The restoration company moved everything back on Wednesday. Look at it now! That is my headline gift this week (and #874 of 1000).
875. A lovely visit with sister-in-law.
876. Daily walks (well, almost daily).
877. Spring crocuses.
878. A safe trip to the interior on Thursday.
879. Spending time with my favourite little people
880. Watching a whole season of Downton Abbey on the weekend (fun!).
881. DQ ice-cream cakes. YUM!
882. A safe trip home yesterday through snow squalls in the mountains.
If you'd like to join me and many others collecting One Thousand Gifts, please do. Some members of this gratefulness community post their gifts on blogs, while others list them in private journals. Instructions on how to join are here.