Pages

Friday, June 09, 2006

blog book tour

Monday - circle Monday! Then come back here to read Sharon Hinck in conversation. Sharon’s the author of The Secret Life of Becky Miller. It’s just been released by Bethany House. (You might want to get a copy – it’s good.)

The tour thus far has been varied -- and interesting. Here is a sample from yesterday's interview by Lisa at Heart Of Africa:

LISA: What is the number one thing you’ve learned from your writing journey?

SHARON: I need to write for an audience of One. When I began writing novels, I worried about the time I was spending on something that might not ever see tangible “success.” But as God reassured me that He valued our time together over a keyboard, I decided to accept that IF my writing was proven to be a waste of time, my time was His to waste, and I would be at peace with that.

So, check out other stops on her tour here, then come back Monday.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...