"Jim Coggins and Murder Mystery") also happened to fall on a Tuesday.
Just for fun, I thought I'd compile a few blogiversary lists:
Five stickiest posts (according to Google Analytics).
1. modern ghost town.
2. book review: The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason
3. communion thoughts
4. book review: Is that really you God?
5. book review: Rees Howells: Intercessor
Five most common types of posts (according to labels)
1. Thursday Challenge (a weekly photograph on a given theme): 163
2. family: 120
3. book reviews: 118
4. poetry: 83
5. Christmas: 72
Some blog features over the years:
- frivolous friday
- one-minute devotionals
- promptings potpourri
- and my favourites: British Columbia Travels (right sidebar)
Post with the most comments.
From the time I installed a traffic counter till this morning this blog has logged:
- 103,763 page views
- 80,822 visitors
Thank you to every one of you wonderful readers who has contributed to those numbers!
Breath of new life
4 hours ago