Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

'other food' in best canadian blog finals

As I have mentioned before, I write other blogs. One is a blog of devotions (Other Food: daily devos) based on the daily Bible readings from the Canadian Bible Society.


Some kind reader has nominated it as Best Canadian blog in the "Religion and Philosophy" category. 

Listen, I don't expect it to win... but it would be nice if it got a few votes.

Want to see what Other Food: daily devos is about? It's here.

Want to vote for it? It's in the "Best Religion and Philosophy Blogs 2010 category (third from bottom) on this page.

Thanks to any and all who take the time to do this!

2 comments:

PeaceLady said...

I love your "Other Food" blog and I voted for it!

Violet N. said...

Thanks so much, Irene!! Much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...