Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2011

garden

(click on any photo to enlarge)





Scenes from the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C.

***********

I first visited the Butchart Gardens many years ago when I was a little girl. I remember they were pretty and that my mom, a consummate gardener, enjoyed them a lot. We returned two years ago, in the summer of 2009 at about this time of year. My memories had not done these beautiful gardens justice. This time I took away visual proof in my own digital camera -- which got a proper workout!

Thursday challenge

Next week: EMPTY (House, Room, Playground, Glass, Container, Chair,...)

Violet Nesdoly / poems
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Saun said...

That looks like a neat place to go.

Lesley said...

Butchart Gardens is one of those iconic places I have heard about all my life but have never visited. Thanks for this preview!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures the colors are so clear and crisp. Look just lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...