"Happiness not in another place, but in this place ... Not for another hour, but this hour." - Walt Whitman
This has been a good week in many ways. Here are some of those ways.
933. The rabbits are out and about again!
934. A wonderful talk at our women's group (last Women By Design of the season).
935. Lunch with a friend.
936. This sign gave us a chuckle.
937. Hubby's veggie chili.
938. Light coming through blossoms.
939. Shopping at Mark's.
940. Another camouflaged hydro box.
941. Birdsong sung by the likes of this Redwing blackbird.
942. Spring shapes, like the arching sprays of this spirea. Is this gorgeous or what?
943. So enjoying this book by Luci Swindoll. Sage advice from an (almost) octogenarian. E.g.: "I believe making lists is one of the most important secrets to a happy life" (Kindle Location 1242). I couldn't agree more!
944. Talking about lists, I was thrilled to make The Word Guild's 2012 Writing Awards shortlist (twice).
945.The gossip bench.
946. Condiments: ketchup, dressing, mustard, horseradish, vinegar... I love condiments!
947. Registered for this conference at the end of May. Excited!
948. Spring pastels.
949. Ended our walk yesterday by trying out Pho Vietnamese Restaurant in Langley. This is #69 on the menu. Beautiful and tasty!
950. Being able to make lists on Facebook. Suddenly I 'like' Facebook! (Okay, lists aren't new, but I finally got around to setting them up.)