Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

new gadgets

Blogger is developing more and more things for us to play with (gadgets is the official name). Now it's blogrolls. I've added one again - two actually. One is the friend blogs I read when I read blogs (not nearly as faithfully as I used to). The other is a list of writerly blogs.

The very cool thing is that the blogroll lists constantly reorder themselves according to who has posted last. When you publish a new post, some web crawler or bot senses it and puts your name at the top of the list! Very cool.

Oh yes and check out the mural blog. I've installed a new template that lets me post pics in the hugest format - very effective with murals. It's here:

http://muralmania.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...