Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

ten simple pleasures


I’ve been tagged by the lovely Julana to name ten simple pleasures. (Thanks! Once I got started, it was hard to stop at ten. )

1. Reading a good book about writing (like Page after Page or Beyond the Page or Writing the Natural Way)

2. Looking at my garden in the late afternoon on a spring day and seeing how the sun shines through the new hosta or astilbe leaves.

3. The first sip of coffee in the morning.

4. The mellow feeling in my body after exercise.

5. The smell, outdoors, of word fire on a chilly autumn day.

6. Putting together a collection of photographs from a happy occasion.

7. Rattling off something I’ve memorized word perfect.

8. Spending a whole Sunday afternoon with a good book.

9. Getting bank accounts to balance.

10. Eating mocha chip ice-cream in a waffle cone after a walk on the beach.

Now I tag slow' n 'steady and Elsie whose blogs, as far as I know, are memeless.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...