Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

frivolous friday

A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre.


After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings and made it safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied,

'Monsieur that is the reason I stole the paintings.



I had no Monet



to buy Degas



to make the Van Gogh.



Do you have De Gaulle to link this?



I posted it because I have nothing Toulouse.

(Thanks for this one, Joe.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this.

Here's a definition for you.

"Baroque is when you're out of Monet."

Not original. Heard this somewhere, sometime. That's as close as I can get to giving credit.

Violet N. said...

:) I like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...