Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

the week ahead

I have an interesting week ahead of me. One of the things on my to-do list is fly to Lethbridge to be interviewed by my friend Maralee for Passionate Women, the TV show she hosts. The interview subject is my children's devotional blog.

Maralee, who was formerly the children's pastor at our church, has had a heart for kids for a long time. She is a ventriloquist and with puppets Butch, Suzi and many others has put together several series of video shows for kids called Maralee Dawn and Friends.

From the minute I told her I was working on the kids' devotional project, she has been one of my biggest encouragers. I felt hugely honored when she asked me to be on Passionate Women. It is taped at the Miracle Channel in Lethbridge (Canada's only Christian TV channel). My taping is scheduled for Wednesday morning (Feb. 13th) - so if you think of it, please pray for me.

Passionate Women airs on the Miracle Channel as well as a variety of faith-based channels in the U.S.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...