Pages

Monday, June 08, 2009

promptings themes - June: aging

I've been giving some thought to having monthly themes here on promptings. I'm going to give it a try. Thus, without further delay (seeing as how June is already over a week old), I'll announce the theme for June. It's AGING. Yep - hardly a spring-like theme. But old age keeps creeping up on us no matter what the season.

So come back throughout June for more posts about aging - facts and lots of thoughts (from others and maybe a few from me). I'll deal with aging mostly as it affects writers. The first post on the grey-listing of writers will be up tomorrow.

(If you're aware of resources or anything of interest to aging writers, please let me know via the comments or email - Thanks!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...