Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2005

this week's christian carnival

This week's Chriatian Carnival went up yesterday at Crossroads: Where Faith and Inquiry Meet. Diane set herself a daunting job when she went about organizing these 50 posts under Soap Opera titles. Wow!

I’m going to try to get through them all - one way or another. As I go, I’ll highlight the ones that catch my eye.


To this point, I really appreciated the post in which Ron Stewart of Northernburbsblog answers the questions about Christianity put to him by just-about-lawyer Not-crunchy in Answering Not-crunchy’s call.

Update March 4th

Catez at Allthings2all writes the article: Xenotransplants: Are Pig Cells in Humans the Answer? (Interesting fodder for sci fi fiction here methinks!)

...in the outer... on What is the Real Purpose of Prayer.

Weapons of Warfare discusses what can apologetics blogging hope to accomplish in The Point of it All.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...