Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

sonific - terrific!


At least that's what I think. I'm sure if you read here sometimes, you may have noticed I have lately added music to the site via Sonific. They have just updated their platform to make it possible to create playlists. Very cool!

Anyway, I have it set so that when you open the door here the music comes on (albeit softly - only 20% of maximum). In spite of that, I'm sure some of you would prefer silence. If that's the case, please feel free to shut off the player. It's located just under the list of archives in the right sidebar.



You turn off music by clicking on the




If you'd like to hear something else than what's playing, you'll be taken immediately to the next song on the playlist by clicking on the

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...